Recently I have focused on creating smaller projects to reinforce my understanding of JS basics. Here are a few of my recent efforts:
- a quiz: GitHub code – GitHub pages
- a to-do list: GitHub code – GitHub pages
- a song playlist: GitHub code – GitHub pages
- dice roller: GitHub code – GitHub pages
- Flicker API search: GitHub code – GitHub pages
Though I’ve created more advanced JS projects in the past, such as an Etch-A-Sketch canvas and a pomodoro clock, doing these simpler projects in beneficial. I see JS with a fresh outlook after working in Ruby. Object oriented programming is coming more naturally. I’m running into less syntax issues.